Sweet n Sassy Corcel Banner new 4-22-07

11/5/08

Terms Of Use my Scraps/New Home for my Tutorials

This will be the new home for my psp tutorials.

Terms Of Use
All materials were created by ©AngieCorcel and are for PERSONAL use only.
No profit can be made from these kits.
DO NOT claim them as your own or use them to create new scrapkits.
DO NOT use them for defamatory, immoral, or illegal purposes.
You may share the PREVIEWS of these files with others with a link to:
©Sweet&Sassy Corcel, http://groups.msn.com/SweetnSassyCorcel/ssscrapkit.msnw
You may use my Scrap Kits to create tags, stast, websets, etc...
You can combine them with images, tubes, another scrapkits.
You DO NOT need to add my credits to your creations.
Thank you for reading and complying with my Terms Of Use.
©Sweet & Sassy Corcel 2007/2008/2009

thanks for watching!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet lambs
Sweet n Sassy Corcel Banner 1 new 4-22-07